Guiding You Ltd is keen to offer equal opportunities to everyone who can benefit from our tours, no matter what special needs they may have.
We welcome customers with special needs and will endeavour, wherever possible to provide tours that cater for them
- We have attended the CAB-GDBA Disability Training Workshop
- We hold the 'BTEC NVQ' level 2 qualification in passenger handling
- This includes awareness of the requirements of transporting of disabled and special needs customers
- We have attended the 'Welcome All' training course run by South East Tourism
- We can transport you in our own vehicles and stow your wheelchair in the vehicle storage space, or we can arrange to hire 'wheelchair accessible transport' for you*, or your guide can travel in your own transport and provide your guided tour as a passenger with you.
- We provide fascinating and enjoyable talks and presentations on various subjects including places, people and travel and a range of subjects. click here for details
- Tours relevant to the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games available as we approach 2012
…..I was particularly impressed with the way our Guide, David, assisted my wife who, as you know, has some difficulty in walking as she has two false hips and I would like to thank you for your careful attention to her. We were very impressed with the way in which he personally conducted the tour and his ability to convey the history and facts about the Olympic Park in an easily understandable manner. He certainly knows his stuff!! We all had a super day and I would not hesitate to recommend this tour to anyone. Mr B C (Newmarket) Olympic Park Tour May 2010
- We were awarded 'Highly Commended' status in the 'Access for All' category in the Heart of England 2009 Excellence in Tourism awards